IGA Kendo Club

Enjoy Kendo!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Christmas Party 2010 Survey

Pinoy Kendoka
Site Owner

Hi Guys,

Please answer each point of this survey if you are going to the Christmas party. Answer via reply to this topic, thanks. Also  please read the item in the News Section regarding the party.

1) Are you bringing a car? Or do you need to make transportation arrangements?

1.a) If you are bringing a car, are you willing volunteer your car for the carpool (please remember that everyone will be bringing bogu, etc, so please prepare for that)?

2) Would you like to volunteer to go early to Alain's house (immediately after practice, instead of waiting for 6pm) in order to help with fixing up the place?

3) Can you bring an electronic entertainment system (e.g. PlayStation, Wii, MagicSing, etc.)? If yes, please specify.

4) Can you bring a pack of playing cards?

5) Are you planning on staying overnight?

6) Would you be willing to prepare for a presentation? If yes, please indicate if you will be presenting alone or with other people?

Please answer before Saturday, December 11, 2010.

Cheers!

--

Pinoy Kendoka

Still serving the Manslayer...8)

December 4, 2010 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Little Julia

Pinoy Kendoka at December 4, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Hi Guys,

Please answer each point of this survey if you are going to the Christmas party. Answer via reply to this topic, thanks. Also  please read the item in the News Section regarding the party.

1.a) If you are bringing a car, are you willing volunteer your car for the carpool (please remember that everyone will be bringing bogu, etc, so please prepare for that)?

2) Would you like to volunteer to go early to Alain's house (immediately after practice, instead of waiting for 6pm) in order to help with fixing up the place?

3) Can you bring an electronic entertainment system (e.g. PlayStation, Wii, MagicSing, etc.)? If yes, please specify.

6) Would you be willing to prepare for a presentation? If yes, please indicate if you will be presenting alone or with other people?

Cheers!

1) I am unsure if my parents would let me bring the car,  but if I do, I am willing to carpool. :D

2)  I volunteer!

3) Wii! :D but unsure, still. XD kung may magdadala ng wii na, remotes!!

4) PLAYING CARDS (although faded print)

5) No. T^T

6) OMG. O.o

December 5, 2010 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dardsie

1. Not bringing a car. I would if I had one XD

2. I volunteer :D

3. Nope

4. I still have to check

5. Nope T_T

6. Hmm..  Let me think about it first XD

--

熟能生巧

December 5, 2010 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lex Busto

1. not bringing a car

2. willing to help =)

and the rest is NO...=)

See yah guys!

December 5, 2010 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fort Liu

Pinoy Kendoka at December 4, 2010 at 10:12 PM

Hi Guys,

Cheers!

1. no car :P

2.not sure

3. no.

4. no

5. no.

6. not sure.

ang sad ko mag reply. :P

--

December 5, 2010 at 7:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lex Busto

sad :( my brother did not allow me to bring our ps3... shizz...

December 6, 2010 at 4:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aka

Can't come - lots of office activities this December

December 6, 2010 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alvin

1. my mother doesnt trust me with the wheel yet

2. yes

3. no

4. yes

5. if it's possible then I would stay overnight

6. no

December 9, 2010 at 6:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gelo T
Limited Member

won't be able to go to the xmas party :(

December 9, 2010 at 7:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronin Bautista
1. I won't be able to bring a car. 2. Pending. I'm still making arrangement with my folks to pick up some of my things and bring my camera after practice :D 3. Nope. Mine is broken =( 4. I'm sure I have some here at home. 5. Nope. 6. Nope. PS. Might drop by tomorrow's practice, but I might not make it in time to join bogu class. Booo
--

December 9, 2010 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Isak Isobel Caroline

1. no heheh

2. yep

3. no

4. must remember to :P

5. no

6. no x|

December 9, 2010 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Erica

1.no

2.yep

3.no

4no

5no

6no

XD

--

Erica \(^_^)/

December 10, 2010 at 1:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Abi

1. I'll be bringing a car, though i might not be able to attend practice due to classes, so unless one is a free cut, then i might just go straight from school to greenhills.

2. I don't think I can though...

3. I have a PS3 but its bolted in my home system...I can bring a controller though and some games...

4. Nope...

5. Nope...

6. I'd rather watch haha

December 10, 2010 at 3:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joshua

good day =)

1. Yes, i can bring a car, which could seat 5 people. (oh, but broken aircon, sorry ~_~). Yup, you could stuff your things in the trunk, i think it would fit (hopefully)

2. Yes, I volunteer =)

3. Yes, I think I could bring a Wii console. (could someone bring games? i dont have much on Wii)

4. Yes, i can bring playing cards =)

5. Sorry, no, strict parents (haha, joke :lol:) but i can offer a ride back to anyone going back to QC =)

6. wah, nooooo! :P

I wasnt able to go to this Saturday's session (booo! :() But i hope to see everyone next week =) warmest regards :D -Joshua

December 11, 2010 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Max

1. Yes, bringing a car, will most likely provide transportation for the MBB dormers who will attend.

2. No, will probably not make it early; Family Christmas reunion is on the morning of the same day.

3. Playstation 3 with FIFA 2011, NBA 2K11

4. No, I'm sure I have one somewhere at home but I don't know where it is.

5. No, other family Christmas reunion is the next day.

6. Yes / No: Will talk to the rest of the MBB guys if they want to embarrass themselves :D

December 12, 2010 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ronin Bautista
Whoa! FIFA 2011! I see a hot game coming (of course I'll just watch)
--

December 12, 2010 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fort Liu

I cant go anymore, please disregard the previous post . I'm going home to davao the next day. i have to fix some stuff in the dorm.

--

December 13, 2010 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rikki-kun
Administrator

1) I don't have a car... matchbox lang...

2) can't go early...must bring home my stuff before going to Alain-san's house..so I can accompany erica and dardsie home If they go to our party because they'll be departing the next day and I will miss erica so bad..*cheesey* hahaha

3) too poor to have one...I have a game n' watch? ehehe

4) I can bring cards! XD

5) LATE...but no overnight... i'll be taking two important people home... I could go back though, after taking them home... :P

6) What kind of presentation? I don't have talents to bring..wahaha

PS: for people who are bringing PS3's...bring NARUTO..wahahaha

--

December 14, 2010 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Angela Alcala

No car :(

If Julia or the the Abriol-Santoses are going, I'll go with them.

No

no

no

I'll bring Flo Rida. Kidding.

December 15, 2010 at 2:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.